20% Project

The project that I am doing for my school is a 3 v 3 basketball camp for people who are not that good at basketball and donate the money to veterans.

The feeling I feel for this project was nervous. The reason why I picked this was because that I have to go to peoples house to give them fliers for the project and I have to people who are walking around in union. The second one I picked was exited. The reason why I picked these one is because I get to do something I love as a project and I think that the people will love my camp.The final word I picked was scared. Why I picked this one is because of the speech that we do at the end of the I think I might look like a fool.

The two major goals are for this project is getting a basketball court with balls and getting fliers out. The action I am going to do to get he basketball court is either call sports of all sorts or go up there to discuss it out and meet in person. The action I am going to do for getting fliers out is I am going to have my friend come over so we can get the fliers ready to give them.

See my Visual Aide for more information.

One thought on “20% Project”

1. I feel the same way, bryson. Im really nervous about my project, mines about soccer. we have to gather people up and split them into teams… and where the games going to be?