History of Basketball

When the NBA first started there were not very long shorts there were a lot of short shorts and they were like underwear. Also they did not have three point line. So if they shot a long shot it would count as a two pointer but if it was today then they would have count that as a three pointer. Finally there team names here different the team names that we had today. So that is when the NBA first started and it was a lot different from when it is today.

Then it started to be in the middle when all the good famous people started to come in and we know them as a superstar. So that was when the shorts started to get longer and they weren’t as short. Then the three pointer came to be and then when they shot long shots it would add 3 points to the score. Also it was a lot tougher sport there were more fights and they were violent. So some of the fouls that they would say today would not count as a foul. So that was in the middle from when it started and when we are today.

Finally the NBA today the soft people. Why I said this was because that it is not as a tough sport so if you barely touch the person it would count as a foul. So if we went back in time it would not count as a foul. Way back then it was a lot more violent sport and there where more fights because how rough the sport was. So that was the history of basketball and how they played.

NBA history

Famous Basketball Players 

poster#2Creative Commons License juan franco via Compfight

One thought on “History of Basketball”

1. I love how many facts you put in there. It made it really interesting to read. I wish that you would have made your post a little shorter. I got a little bored toward the end because I am not a basketball fan and I can’t read too much if it. I wonder do you like basketball and if you do do you play basketball?